If you are in this situation, you should have a question, how to unlock android phone password without factory reset?
The Internet offers many solutions to this issue. But be careful while looking for help because every ease has trouble too. Many methods are dangerous and can steal your data.
We use different types of locks to secure our devices and data inside them. We carry our personal information, images, files, and other data on our smartphones.
It is always better to lock your phone if, by chance, it gets stolen. We keep choices to use different types of locks like patterns, pins, passwords, etc.
Locking your android phones keeps your information secure and private. But it has risks too. If you have created a complex pattern or password, there are chances that you can forget it and will not be able to get access to your data.
We have a solution for unlocking android phones without factory reset. We have listed below some methods that will help you to unlock your android phone without losing personal data.
How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset
Here are a few methods to unlock your phone. You can try any of them that you find most suitable.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Google Account
Android provides different security options in its older versions. You can associate your phone with the Google account, or you can take the help of Security Questions in case of a locked phone.
If you are using the old version of an Android phone, you can unlock your phone password with the help of a Google account by following these steps:
- Enter incorrect password or pattern to get the “Forgot Password/Pin/Pattern” option. Tap on it.
- You will get the option “Next.” Click on it.
- Now select “Enter Google account details.”
- Then choose “Next.”
- Enter the email and password that are linked with your android phone.
- After that, you will get access to your locked phone.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Google Find My Device
You can try this method if you want to know how to unlock android phone password without factory reset. Android provides its users with the Google Find My Device option. Before performing this action, you must have a computer with a strong internet connection.
For using this method, you can follow the instructions below:
- Go to the internet browser and sign in to your Google account linked to your android phone.
- Search for the “Google Find My Device” option.
- Google will ask for the current location. Tap “Allow.”
- After that, Google will indicate the current location of the phone. You will also see other options there. Choose “Lock.”
- You will get the pop-up on the screen that will ask you to enter a temporary password. Leave all the sections empty and click “Lock” again.
- After a few minutes, you will get the option of a new password. Enter a new password, and you will get access to your phone.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
Want to know how to unlock an android phone if you forgot a pin? Tenorshare 4uKey for Android software helps you to unlock android phones. It is fast, simple, and efficient.
Below are the steps to unlock your android phone with the help of this software.
- Download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android and install it on your PC. Connect your phone to a PC with the help of a USB.
- Then you will get the feature, “Remove Screen Lock.” Click on it.
- Tap on “Start.” It will ask permission to erase all data. Choose “Yes.”
- Now software starts to unlock your phone automatically.
- Put recovery mode on your phone by following the on-screen guide.
- You can use your device after a few seconds.
- Reset your phone by restoring the backup version.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Android Debug Bridge
Do you want to know how to unlock android phone password without factory reset? Android Debug Bridge can help you with this. It is a versatile commanding tool, and it helps to send commands to android devices.
You can unlock your phone password without factory reset with the help of the steps below:
- Visit the Android-developed website and download Android Debug Package.
- Install SDK package and connect your phone to PC. Launch “Command Prompt.”
- Go to ADB and enter the following command: ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Tap on “Enter” to run the command. After a few minutes, restart your android phone in the normal mode.
Unlock your Android Samsung Phone Password without Factory Reset
Samsung introduces the latest features in its Android phones. If you have a Samsung android phone, it is easy for you to unlock it. Samsung provides its own Find My Mobile application.
Below are the steps to follow for unlocking the Samsung phone password.
- Go to the browser and visit the official website of Samsung Find My Mobile.
- Log in to your Samsung account linked with your locked phone.
- Go to the Dashboard. Tap on “Unlock My Screen.”
- You will receive the “Unlock” option on the screen to confirm your action. Click on it.
- It will unlock your Samsung android phone.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Safe Mode
If your question is how to unlock android phone password without factory reset, you can go for this simple method.
When you use a third-party lock screen application, you can unlock your android phone password using safe mode. With this method, your data will be secure.
- Power off your phone.
- Then turn your phone on.
- Press the volume down button. Hold it. After a few seconds, it will take you to safe mode.
- Now uninstall the third-party lock screen application.
- Reboot your android phone.
- Get access to your phone now without any lock.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Dr.Fone- Screen Unlock
Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock helps you to unlock a different kind of lock. Whether it is a pin, password, pattern, or fingerprint, it can help anywhere. This software is safe. There is no danger of data leakage in this software. The method of using this app is simple.
Before using this method, you should know that the process of unlocking does not wipe off your data from your phone.
If you do not know how to unlock your phone when you forgot the password, You can follow the steps:
- Install this program on your computer.
- Launch Dr.Fone and choose “Screen Unlock.”
- Connect your phone to the computer and click on the “Start” option.
- Type the details of your phone, like its name, model, and brand.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- Confirms the pop-up notification which tells the device model.
- Boost your android phone in the Download Mode.
- The method for boosting is Home+Power+Volume Down.
- When your phone is in a Download Mode, Dr.Fone will download the recovery packages on your phone.
- Then it will unlock your android lock without factory reset.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Android Unlock Software
You can unlock any android phone password without factory reset with the help of Android Unlock Software.
It can unlock four types of locks: Password, Pattern, Pin, and Fingerprints. It can also unlock LG and Samsung phones without losing any data.
Key features and highlights of Android Unlock Software are:
- It can remove any lock of android phones without a factory reset.
- It is convenient for LG & Samsung phones.
- It is simple and user-friendly software.
- Free to download.
Unlock your android devices with Android Unlock Software by following these steps:
- Download and install Android Unlock Software on your PC.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Go to interface and click “Unlock” to select the right android device model.
- Enter the download mode by following the guide.
- Then tap “Remove Now” to start removing your password and unlocking the lock without a factory reset.
- Get access to your android phone without a lock.
Unlock Android Phone Password Using Pattern Password Disable
Pattern Password Disable will help you in a situation of How to unlock android phone password without factory reset. For this method, you will need an SD Card to move a ZIP file.
- First, download the ZIP file “Pattern Password Disable” on your PC.
- Plug the SD card into your PC and move this file into the card.
- Insert this SD Card in your locked android phone.
- Reboot the phone into recovery mode. Switch off your phone and press the “Home and Volume Down” button together.
- Then restart your phone. If there is still any lock on your phone, draw any pattern or enter any password. Your phone will unlock.
We hope it will be a helpful article for you and meet your requirements. These were the simplest methods to give you information about how to unlock android phone password without factory reset.
We have mentioned all the possible methods to sort out this issue. These all methods are secure and safe. They will not harm and leak your data.
If this article is helpful for you, share your thoughts with us in the comment section.
Few More Guide’s From Our Blog
- (How To Remove Phone Number From Snapchat) If you have a question about how to remove phone number from Snapchat, this article is for you. You provide your phone number when you create a new account on Snapchat.