How To Change Profile Picture On Xbox App
This article will tell you about your most frequently asked question, how to change profile picture on Xbox app? You will also know the updates and information of the Xbox profile picture.
Everyone wants to have a unique identity on the gaming platform. A profile picture describes many things about the gamer and shows creativity and skills.
People upload and change profile pictures due to many reasons. Sometimes just to support a cause or sometimes for any festival or event.
It is easy to change your profile picture that known as gamerpic. The gamerpic is the picture you can see next to your gamer tag. You can change it any time. You can choose the image from your phone gallery or select the image option on the console.
You have the freedom to choose a profile picture for the Xbox app but make sure that it should not be vulgar and should not hurt the sentiments of people.
Some users are failed to update or change their profile pictures on the Xbox app. We will tell you about different methods to add a new gamerpic or profile picture on the Xbox app.
If you are ready to know the solution to your problem, let’s start to read.
How to change profile picture on Xbox app
It is simple and easy to change your profile picture on the Xbox app. The Xbox app provides a variety of images that you can choose for your profile. You can get the desired pictures according to festivals and events.
The best thing about the Xbox is that it allows you to upload images from phone storage. You can choose any profile picture.
There are different ways to upload your profile picture that we are going to mention below:
The easy method to change your profile picture is through the Xbox mobile app. Android and Apple devices both have the Xbox app.
- Download and install the Xbox app if you don’t have one on your device. It is free and available on Google PlayStore and Apple App Store.
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you don’t have one, then create.
- After logging in, the Xbox app will take you to the home screen.
- Now click on the right-side icon at the bottom. It will show you, Profile Page.
- At the top, tap on the little pencil icon next to your profile picture.
- Now the app will give you the list of pictures that you can choose. It’s optional.
- If you want to choose from the storage option, then simply click on the gallery icon with the plus sign.
- Now choose the image and adjust it. You need to crop the image as per requirement.
- After adjustment, tap on upload.
- After the verification from the Xbox moderation team, your friends will see your new profile picture.
- If you choose a picture from avatars provided by the Xbox, your friends can see your new profile picture right away.
Via Xbox Console
You can upload your profile picture from the Xbox console dashboard.
- Click the Home button.
- Scroll on the right side. You will see Profile & System option. Tap on it.
- Then choose My Profile.
- Click Customize Profile and then Change Gamerpic.
- After tapping on Upload the Custom Image option, you can select an image from the Xbox or phone gallery.
- Adjust the image and upload it.
- Go to your profile. You will see your newly uploaded image.
You can try this method too.
- Open Xbox.com and sign in to your account.
- In the upper right corner, you will see your profile image. Click on it.
- Select “Xbox Profile.”
- Choose “Customize.”
- Now click on “Change Gamerpic.”
- Now choose the pencil icon beside your gamertag to change your profile picture.
Things you need to know about the Xbox Profile Picture
There are a few things you need to know if you want to know how to change profile picture on Xbox app.
- Freedom to create a custom image
Xbox app allows its users to express their creativity and skills. On the Xbox, you have the freedom to create a custom image using the picture of your choice.
- Size of the Xbox Profile Picture
Adjust the size of the profile picture before uploading. The image you want to use on the profile picture of the Xbox must be at least 1080p x 1080p.
It can be larger than this but not smaller. You have to crop the image and adjust it for uploading. If the image size is less than 1080p x 1080p, you can not crop it.
- Gamerpics in the app
You can find many gamerpics in the Xbox app. You can choose any image and apply. The best thing is the Xbox app updates gamerpics from time to time according to festivals, events, and special occasions.
- Avoid hurtful content
The Xbox app gives its users the freedom to upload the image of their choice, but there are some rules to follow.
If you want to upload the profile picture of your choice, it should always be clear from any sensitive content.
- Select a custom background on the Xbox
You can personalize the theme, color, and background on the Xbox.
- With the help of the Xbox button on your controller, open the guide.
- Select “Profile & System.”
- Then go to “Settings.”
- Choose the option “General.”
- Now go to “Personalization.”
- Then select “My color & Theme.”
- Change as per your choice.
6. Verification of the Profile Picture on the Xbox
The moderation team of the Xbox takes a few minutes to verify your profile picture.
If it has not been verified for more than a week, maybe the selected picture is not allowed. You can choose another one.
7. Can’t change your Xbox Gamerpic?
Microsoft has temporarily disabled the customer gamer pics as a record number of users were downloading. But it will be fixed soon.
In this short article, we have explained the method of how to change profile pictures on the Xbox app. You can share your thoughts here. You can tell us your queries in the comment section.
Few More Guide’s From Our Blog
- (How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset) If you are in this situation, you should have a question, how to unlock android phone password without factory reset?